job description - THE ROLE
- Headhunting candidates and building a large network of contacts across your industry
- Strategic Planning & Market Mapping to ensure we are aware of all projects and movements
- Building your own Business; the sky's the limit at Thor Companies – if you have a business idea that you can present that will benefit the company we will support you whilst you implement it.
- International Business Trips – visiting our candidates and clients in person
- Negotiating with Senior Level Executives – we deal with decision makers which means you are talking to leaders within Scandinavia
- Managing the recruitment process – from engaging initial interest from candidates to managing the interview process and finally negotiating contracts and salaries!
- Working in Partnership with our selected Clients, building and maintaining trust through proving our integrity and hard work ethic
What do we look for
- Hardworking with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ambition and self-motivation
- A competitive nature
- Great interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
- Full training and support throughout your career; we understand that it can take time to learn the skills you need to be a successful head hunter and will guide you through the learning process
- Our training is run by our Directors; they are fully integrated in the company and are always on hand to offer advice or role play difficult situations
- Career progression that suits you; one size does not fit all so we will work with you to ensure that you can progress the way you want to
- An uncapped Commission Scheme with no threshold – you will earn on all of your billings
- 1.5 hour lunch break so you can hit the gym
- 2 Annual company holidays; a summer trip and a ski trip – see our incentives page for more details
- Personal days in addition to annual leave for those emergencies you cannot anticipate